Road Bike Rental
Road bike rental:
- We offer Orbea Avant M30 and BH Quartz , both equipped with Shimano 105 groupset, compact crank 34×50 and 11 gears.
- From 2018 we are also offering Gravel bikes: Specialized Diverge equipped with 35 mm tires.
- We also have ebikes (ICElectric brand) to get some extra watts! 60-80 km autonomy.
- Sizes: We have all sizes, from 47 to 60. Let us know if you need special sizes.
- We Recommend to bring your own pedals and shoes. We have some Look Keo, SPD or SPD SL pedals.
- All bikes will be delivered with minipump and repair kit. Pedals and helmet included in price if needed.
- Our shop in Barcelona is open monday to friday 9,30-20,00 nonstop, saturday 10,00-14,00, sunday closed
On demand, optional services :
- Bike delivery at hotel
- Bike delivery at main airports (Barcelona, Girona, Reus)
- Return of bike/s at different towns
- Guide services at different towns
- Customised routes
- Team car on the road (sag van) in one day/multiday trip
- Baggage transportation
- GPS rental
- Corporate events, team building activities
Please fill in the form for customized quotation
Affiliated bikeshops in Barcelona, Girona, Cardedeu, etc.
We can transport our bikes to any town in Catalonia: Costa Brava, Sitges, Vilanova i la Geltrú, Cunit, Calafell, Cadaqués, L’Estartit, L’Escala, Lloret de Mar, Blanes, Calella, etc.
“First thing that has to be said is that Claudio is a wizard!
He makes things happen. I needed to find a bike, a good place to ride and a hotel. Claudio provided all that and more. A very nice carbon bike and a spa hotel with excellent food that would keep my wife amused whilst I was. I should mention that Claudio speaks excellent English so you will have no trouble being”understood.
“Barcelona City and Hills”
Was on vacation in Barcelona with family and had a morning “by myself” to go on a bike ride. Found Muntefusco Cycling via Google , sent an email and got a quick response. Claudio did a great job both cycling and guiding and as he has lived in the area all his life he knew a lot about places and history. His English was also excellent. Great climbs and according to training site Strava I lost about 2000 kcal 🙂
Map of the ride: strava
Perfect Service, great bikes, knowledgeable guide
My friend and I rented two Carbon frame bikes from Claudio for a half ironman in Calella (Ironman Barcelona 70.3). They were perfect. Very knowledgeable and experience cycling, Claudio made some great recommendations for our warm up rides and even came to support us on the day which was very motivating at the peak of our climb (Montsenny). I thoroughly recommend Montefusco Cycling to cyclists of all levels and I will be sure to visit next time I’m in Barcelona and am in need of a reliable bike in perfect condition and a knowledgeable guide. 10/10