We love when our customers send us pictures of their rides. So did today Kosta! Thanks for sharing! We are happy to know that you enjoyed so much today. #bikerental #bikehire #barcelona #biketours #biketrip #cycling #roadcycling
- cycling Barcelona, cycling Barcelona mountains, cycling Tibidabo, roadbike Barcelona, roadcycling Barcelona, roadcycling Tibidabo
If you are into cycling and you visit Barcelona, you have to climb to Tibidabo. 500 mts height, to get the church and the famous amusement park. Really worth!
- Destinations, Guided tours
- bike rental Barcelona, cycling tours Barcelona, guided tour Barcelona, roadbike tours Barcelona, roadbike trip Barcelona, roadcycling Barcelona
Nice ride today with Malcolm into the hills around Barcelona! Good pace, some climbing and amazing views! This is what you get when you join our guided tours!
Today we did some training at the Circuit de Barcelona Formula 1 track. Open to cyclists every tuesday and thursday in the evening but from Jan 2nd to 5th open all day for us. Do not miss the chance to ride here!
- Destinations, Reviews
- climbing Catalonia, cycling Catalonia, Mont Caro, Roadcycling Catalonia, roadcycling Mont Caro, steep climbs Catalonia, Volta a Catalunya
Today we climbed one of the toughest roads in the region, Mont Caro, near Tarragona, southern Catalonia. 1441 mts height after 20 km. It will be stage ending in Volta a Catalunya pro race next March. Such a steep climb and such a nice day! Thanks to Sergi Ros de Mora, www.rosdemora.com amazing picture as
Training camps next spring in Catalonia If you are searching for some training camp next spring, do not hesitate and join our training camps in Tarragona area: unbeatable weather, solitaire roads, good workout! Price is just 512,00 euros for 7 nights lodging and 5 cycling stages. Price in double room sharing. Supplement individual room 100
- Destinations, Reviews
- bike rental Costa Brava, catalonia, cycling, Cycling Costa Brava, roadbike rental Costa Brava, Roadcycling Catalonia, Roadcycling Costa Brava
Yes, this road is real: Costa Brava If I were to invite a friend to know how is cycling in Catalunya, it wouldn’t be difficult to find the best place to stay and show him how privileged catalans we are. We have sea, mountains, good weather throughout the year, a cyclist paradise. We have so