In this tour in Girona province, we will cycle through tiny medieval villages as Regencos, Madremanya, Monells, Peratallada or Pals. . . We will get into cobbled streets beside old churches and you will be able to stop at some of them to take pictures.
Cycling into those medieval villages on small roads, with no traffic, enjoying the amazing landscapes is an experience you cannot miss!
You will understand why Girona has become possibly the best cycling destination in the world. We can guarantee amazing tiny roads without any traffic, perfect surface, and fantastic weather!
This is not a difficult tour at all, and we can fully customize the trip by doing a shorter loop if needed.
We can also include a visit to some wineries in the region.
Let us know if interested when you book!
Girona train station.
1 person: 150,00 euros
2 people: 110,00 euros per person
– High-end carbon road bike rental (if you bring your own bike, 30,00 euros off)
– Guided tour 60-80 km long
– This is a Private Tour, so the group can be up to 4 people, but not mix different bookings.
– We will adapt speed and mileage to your needs.
– Lunch after the ride: 30,00 euros per person
– Pick up/drop off at your hotel in Barcelona: 130,00 euros
AT A GLANCE
- 4-5 hours
- 1 – 5 guests
- Available all year long
- Guide speaks: English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian
- Extras offered: Lunch and pick up/drop off
- Cancellation policy: full refund in case of bad weather