Gravel cycling in Barcelona is amazing, there is no doubt about it!
In this private guided tour, we will lead to the mountains surrounding the city, in the Collserola range of mountains. We will be cycling in gravel paths with amazing views over Barcelona.
The highlight of the trip is always the church at the top of Tibidabo mountain, which is at 500 mts height. You will get impressive views of the city!
Cycling in the Barcelona mountains can be tough, but you can also choose an easier trip which is a flat path following the river Besos and then river Ripoll. You can enjoy a great day of cycling. In addition, you can finish with lunch after the ride at some local tapas restaurant.
We have some great Specialized Diverge bikes so you can enjoy both the roads and the gravel paths at its best, all in all upon a nice gravel bike ready to ride.
Even if Barcelona is a big city we’ve got great cycling around, will you check that by yourself?
1 person: 150,00 euros
2 people: 110,00 euros per person
- Gravel bike rental (if you bring your own bike, 30,00 euros off)
- Guided tour 60-80 km long, but totally tailor-made, depending on your needs
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Barcelona
- This is a private Tour, then a group can be up to 4 people, but not mixing different bookings.
– Lunch after the ride: 30,00 euros per person
AT A GLANCE
- 3-4 hours
- 1 – 4 guests
- Available all year long
- Speaks: English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian
- Extras offered: Lunch after the ride