Cycling in Costa Brava, what an experience!
Costa Brava is famous for its weather and landscapes. And nowadays also for its perfect roads, ideal to cycle all year long. One of the best roads of the whole Mediteranean Sea is the road from Tossa de Mar to Sant Feliu de Guixols. Incredibly nice!
On that road we can enjoy 25 kilometres of coastline, steep sections with stunning views over the normally calm Mediterranean Sea. Two factors play in favour: you can roll there throughout the year and traffic is very scarce. More? The asphalt is perfect and the guardrails along the road are made of wood, matching the environment. It is a very special road. Even on windy days you can enjoy better the atmosphere of clear sea and views on.
Meeting point: Caldes de Malavella station. Lines R11 or RG 1 Rodalies Renfe
1 person: 130,00 euros
2 people: 90,00 euros per person
– High end carbon road bike rental (if you bring your own bike, 40,00 euros off)
– Guided tour from 80-110 km long, depending on your needs
– This is a private Tour, so group can be up to 4 people, but not mixed different bookings.
– Pick up/drop off: 100,00 euros
– Lunch after ride at a typical catalan restaurant: 25,00 euros per person
AT A GLANCE
- 5 hours
- 1 – 4 guests
- Does not include pick up/drop-off
- Available all year
- Speaks: English,Catalan,Spanish,Italian
- Extras offered Lunch, I’ll bring my own bicycle, Pick up/Drop off
- Cancellation 100% refund in case of bad weather