Cycling in Costa Brava, what an experience!
Costa Brava is famous for its weather and landscapes and nowadays also for its perfect roads, ideal to cycle all year long. One of the best roads of the whole Mediterranean Sea is the road from Tossa de Mar to Sant Feliu de Guixols. Incredibly nice!
On that road we can enjoy 25 kilometers of coastline, steep sections with stunning views over the normally calm Mediterranean Sea. Two factors play in favor: you can roll there throughout the year and traffic is very scarce. More? The asphalt is perfect and the guardrails along the road are made of wood, matching the environment. It is a very special road and even on windy days, you can enjoy better the atmosphere of clear sea and views on.
Meeting point: Caldes de Malavella station. Lines R11 or RG 1 Rodalies Renfe
1 person: 130,00 euros
2 people: 90,00 euros per person
– High-end carbon road bike rental (if you bring your own bike, 40,00 euros off).
– Guided tour from 80-110 km long, depending on your needs.
– This is a Private Tour, so the group can be up to 4 people, but not mixed different bookings.
– Pick up/drop off at Barcelona: 100,00 euros
– Lunch after the ride at a typical Catalan restaurant: 25,00 euros per person
AT A GLANCE
- 4-5 hours
- 1–4 guests
- Does not include pick up/drop-off
- Available all year long
- Speaks: English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian
- Extras offered: Lunch and Pick up/Drop off
- Cancellation policy: 100% refund in case of bad weather