The Vineyards and Wineries tour of Penedes (Barcelona)
Road cycling in Penedes: 75 km along the Catalan Tuscany
The comparison with the Italian Tuscany is too obvious. The problem would be knowing which one is the nicest area to ride a bike. Vineyards, solitary roads, mild weather, and soft climbs… Is there a paradise for cyclists? It should be not far from there.
At the end of this road cycling tour in Penedes, it is possible to book lunch after the ride and also to visit one of the best wineries in the region (Bodegas Torres).
Also worth knowing that in Penedes is produced the well known Catalan cava… And all in all, just minutes away from Barcelona!
1 person: 130,00 euros
2 people or more: 90,00 euros per person
– High-end carbon road bike rental (if you bring your own bike, 40,00 euros off)
– Guided tour 75 km long
– This is a private Tour, then a group can be up to 4 people, but not mixing different bookings.
– Pick up/drop off at your hotel in Barcelona: 100,00 euros.
– Lunch after the ride at a typical Catalan restaurant: 25,00 euros per person.
– Visit to a winery (2 hours visit including degustation 2 wines): 15,00 euros per person.
AT A GLANCE
- 5 hours
- 1 – 4 guests
- Available all year long
- Guide speaks: English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian
- Extras offered Lunch, Visit to a winery after the ride and Pick up/Drop off
- Cancellation 100% refund in case of bad weather