The Vineyards and Wineries tour of Penedes (Barcelona)
Cycling in Penedes: 75 km along the catalan Tuscany
The comparison with the Italian Tuscany is too obvious. The problem would be knowing which one is the nicest area to ride a bike. Vineyards, solitary roads, mild weather and soft climbs… Is there a paradise for cyclists? It should be not far from there. At the end of the tour it is possible to book a lunch after ride and also visiting one of the best wineries in the region (Bodegas Torres). Also worth to know that in Penedes is produced the well known catalan cava… And all in all, just minutes away from Barcelona!
1 person: 130,00 euros
2 people or more: 90,00 euros per person
– High end carbon road bike rental (if you bring your own bike, 40,00 euros off)
– Guided tour 75 km long
– This is a private Tour, so group can be up to 4 people, but not mixing different bookings.
– Pick up/drop off at your hotel in Barcelona: 100,00 euros.
– Lunch after ride at a typical catalan restaurant: 25,00 euros per person.
– Visit to a winery (2 hours visit including degustation 2 wines): 15,00 euros per person.
AT A GLANCE
- 5 hours
- 1 – 4 guests
- Does not include pick up/drop-off
- Available all year long
- Guide speaks: English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian
- Extras offered Lunch, Visit to winery after the ride, I’ll bring my own bicycle and Pick up/Drop off
- Cancellation 100% refund in case of bad weather