Barcelona Girona gravel tour
Cycling from Barcelona to Girona in gravel paths is a nice challenge, but very doable in one day. This ride puts together Barcelona, the big city, with the small Girona, being one of the most important cycling destinations in the world.
We offer this tour with Specialized Diverge gravel bikes.
In this tour we will guide you to small roads, through some gravel paths and just a few kilometers on bigger roads. Those 111 kilometers are mostly flat without big climbs.
Once in Girona, we will have a quick lunch at some cool restaurant, you can choose if some local place or maybe some trendy cycling coffee, it is your choice. Then you can take the train back to Barcelona. Trains in Catalonia work very well. They are fast, clean and on-time: in about 1 hour 20 minutes you will be back to Barcelona after a great day of cycling.
This tour can also be self-guided as we can provide the gpx file to upload to your device. You can pick the bike at our shop and we will keep your luggage until you come back.
1 person: 170,00 euros
2 people or more: 130,00 euros per person
- Cariñena Cicles, Rambla Fabra i Puig 64 Barcelona
- Gravel bike rental (if you bring your own bike, 30,00 euros off).
- Guided route as described is about 111 km long.
- Lunch after ride
- Train ticket Girona-Barcelona.
AT A GLANCE
- 6 hours long.
- Up to 3 – 4 guests.
- It does not include pick up and drop-off.
- The tour is available all year long.
- Guide speaks English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian
- Extras offered: Pick up and drop off
- Cancellation policy: 100% refund in case of bad weather