Barcelona Girona gravel tour
Cycling from Barcelona to Girona in gravel paths is a nice challenge, very doable in one day. This ride puts together Barcelona, the big city, with the small Girona, capital of cycling.
We offer this tour with Specialized Diverge gravel bikes
In this tour we will guide you to small roads, through some gravel paths and just a few kilometers in bigger roads. Those 117 km are mostly flat without big climbs.
Once in Girona, quick lunch and you can take the train back to Barcelona. Trains in Catalonia work very well. They are fast, clean and on-time: in about 1 hour 20 minutes you will be back to Barcelona after a great day of cycling.
This tour can also be selfguided as we can provide the file to upload to your device.
1 person: 150,00 euros
2 people or more: 100,00 euros per person
- Cariñena Cicles, Rambla Fabra i Puig 64 Barcelona
- Gravel bike rental (if you bring your own bike, 40,00 euros off)
- Guided route as described is about 113 km long
- Train ticket Girona-Barcelona is included
- Lunch after ride: 25,00 euros per person
AT A GLANCE
- 6 hours
- 3 – 4 guests
- Does not include pick up and drop-off
- Available all year long
- Guide speaks: English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian
- Extras offered: Pick up/drop off
- Cancellation: 100% refund in case of bad weather