5 days selfguided Tour (from 2 people)
Cycling trip in 6 stages
Recommended all year long.
This trip can be tailor made throughout the year to suit your requirements
|DEPARTURE:||Hotel in Barcelona. You will begin cycling from the hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||You choose starting time. Usually 9AM every day|
- Why us:
- We will take you to the best roads around. We know every small road you will enjoy and keep away from busy and dangerous roads.
- We can adapt every stage to your needs. We can make them longer or shorter (we might change some destination towns)
- Tour itself can be shortened or made longer if needed.
- Our hotel selection is very accurated. We mix some of the best urban hotels (in Barcelona you will enjoy a fantastic 4 stars hotel with the best location) with other hotels at the seaside and even some rural cozy hotels. You will enjoy all of them.
- 4 cycling days
- From 300 kilometers
- 5 nights in 3-4 stars hotels
- Recommended march-november
- This trip can be tailor made throughout the year to suit your requirements
Day 1: Departure
A real pilgrimage to a pilgrims destination. Getting out of Barcelona can be a bit difficult but our guide will help you to get to Sabadell and Terrassa, crowded towns close to Barcelona. Once in Terrassa you will begin the climb to Coll de l’Obac in a very nice, quiet and solitaire road. In the descent you will see for the first time Montserrat mountain. From then on, you won’t be able to take your eyes out of it. Save some forces for the end. The last 8 km leading to the Monastry are, by far, the toughest of all the route. Epic climb.
Montserrat-Vilobí del Penedes. From the holy catalan mountain to the vineyard region. Penedes has nothing to envy to other famous wine regions as Tuscany in Italy, Provence in France or Napa Valley in the States. Navigating in such small roads can be sometimes a bit difficult. Keep an eye on your gps device!
Vilobí del Penedés Vilobí del Penedes. Over 70 km to discover tiny roads just used by winemakers. In the afternoon you can visit Bodegas Torres, one of the best wineries in the whole region. Also, it’s time to enjoy the swimming pool among vineyards in the fabulous house you will stay.
Vilobí del Penedes Sitges. 75 km of nice roads leading back to the sea. Sitges is a very popular destiantion, southern Barcelona. Some climbing at the very beginning and then a very long descent towards the sea. Sitges is also very close to Barcelona airport, just in case you need a quick transportation after the last stage!
Day 5: Return
– “My wife and I were planning a two week bike ride through the North of Spain and South Western France. We generally do our own thing, not being tour oriented. We discovered Claudio online. His communication was extremely professional and timely. His pricing was a good value…”Read more